Pages

Monday 14 March 2011

Swatches–My NYX Eyeshadows

OK ladies I’m trying to set myself a little challenge. In a bid to keep myself from buying more stuff which is being semi/not really successful I am trying to rediscover products I already have. I wear eyeshadow pretty much every day, my lids can get red especially when I’m tired so I normally chuck some on to cover it. However I either grab one of my old trusties like Wet n Wild Fine Wine, or a palette like Urban Decay’s Naked. So I hauled these out of my single eyeshadow stack and decided I’m going to wear at least one of these every day for a week.

They aren’t particularly adventurous swatches, you can clearly see what kind of colour I like!

NYXEyeshadowsNYXEyeshadows1

I wish I was more confident with colour! As I’m pale and have green eyes I’m never sure what will suit me! I also am prone to redness sometimes, depending on the weather and some products so I don’t want to exacerbate this.

Anyway, first up is 122 Morocco

NYXEyeshadows2NYXEyeshadows3

58A Peach Bronze

NYXEyeshadows4NYXEyeshadows5

148 Daisy

NYXEyeshadows6NYXEyeshadows8

10 Champagne

NYXEyeshadows9NYXEyeshadows10

18 Sahara

NYXEyeshadows11NYXEyeshadows12

50A Skin Tight

NYXEyeshadows13NYXEyeshadows14

NYXEyeshadows15

NYXEyeshadows16

I added the number of each eyeshadow as when I got mine from US eBay I had to include it with my order and there was few websites that showed them! It took a lot of research to choose these which is probably why I stuck with my favourite kind of shades.

As far as I can tell NYX does not test on animals.

I paid around £2-3 each for each of these from US eBay.

Have you used NYX eyeshadows? I like that they have finally started a UK website but I do not like the hike in prices. If I have any spare cash anytime soon and decide to order some more NYX I will continue to use eBay.

Do you have any recommendations for shades?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for giving us the opportunity for leaving comments, this made possible for us to share our profile with you. haute her tips for girls

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the world go round :)