Pages

Sunday 24 March 2013

Current Faves–Blushers

Oh herrow! Just a quick post today showing you a few blushers I’ve been reaching for the past couple of post-move weeks! For work I need something long-lasting and I use either powder or cream blusher depending on what formula of foundation I’m wearing so I like to have options of both! I’ve yet to unpack all my cosmetics yet, partly because I need to find some cute containers to put things in but mostly because if I unleash my collection all at once in front of me or the boy it is likely to induce some sort of cardiac event.

Anyway, on to the blusher we go!

currentfavesblusher

Ladyblush, Glow and Lush Nectarine have all graced the posts of this blog before at some point or another. Tremble is a relatively new purchase occurring late last year and it has quickly become a firm favourite! Firstly my favourite thing about all these blushers is that they last all day without fading. I’m pale and can look deceased without blusher so I need something to perk up my cheeks! Secondly, the formula on all are pigmented and easy to blend. I start with the tiniest amount and work my way up as all of them have the potential to look over the top if you just barge in there with a loaded brush….

currentfavesladyblush

Ladyblush I know, I know, I need to stop banging on about this, especially as the formula and possibly shade has been discontinued. It just goes with everything, if I’m ever unsure of what blusher to wear, 9 times out of 10 it will end up being this.

currentfavesglow

Glow This has been in my collection for a while and is much loved. On me this is a perky pink and the closest of all to the actual shade I go when I blush. In fact, if I go overboard this does make me look like something awfully embarrassing has just happened to me.

currentfaveslushnectarine

Lush Nectarine This was kind of purchased on a whim, I had my eye on it for a while and went into Harvey Nichols in Bristol and the only counter lady that would talk to me (bar the SpaceNK counter, they are always lovely) was on Laura Mercier. I’m such a sucker, all it took was a nice lady and I dropped a bomb at that counter! I’m glad though, this is a beauty.

currentfavestremble

Tremble I don’t own a whole lot of Illamasqua but what I do have, I love. This is no exception, a corally pinky shade of amazingness. This is another you have to watch out for pigment wise!

currentfavesswatches

I hope you like! Blusher is my crack so if you can recommend any long lasting formulas let me know!

2 comments:

Comments make the world go round :)