Pages

Monday 21 February 2011

Another NOTD you’ve seen before…

I know it’s kind of pointless posting this seeing as you are bound to have seen this on trillions of blogs but hey ho…..

BarryMDuskyMauve

This is Barry M’s Dusky Mauve. Supposed £2.95 Chanel dupe yada yada yada.

I don’t know about that, as a poor student I rarely have the pennies for much HE shenanigans but I’m fine with good ol Bazza M.

The above picture shows what I first thought when I saw this. WTF? People actually like this? I know the whole ‘greige’ thing is so hot right now (or was, I don’t know) but this looks all kinds of wrong on me. Dah well, different strokes etc etc

Then…..

BarryMDuskyMauve1

BarryMDuskyMauve2

Tada!!!!! Abracadabra, beautiful nails! In some lights this is absolutely divine! I know the pictures are cack, I am sure you have come to expect this, but it does show the awesome shimmer running through this. My heart sank when I first applied this but now I am glad to have it in my collection.

What do you think? I know some polishes only ‘come alive’ in certain lights but god I wish this didn’t look so gross on me when it isn’t all shimmery wonderfulness.

This was 2 coats and wear for me was the standard 2 dayer. I have tried switching base and top coat and nothing seems to last much longer. I know people say don’t use nails as tools and I try not to but that’s what hands are for!

Have you tried this? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)