Pages

Wednesday 23 February 2011

17 Limited Edition Vintage Love Palettes!!!

Hi guys! I have seen these on a few blogs and keep checking the shelves to catch them as soon as they appeared, I’ve been looking a while then I saw on Twitter it was today! (I think they said today anyway!) So after I dropped my sister in town I nipped to the Mall to have a gand. There wasn’t any testers open (BOO!) but as 17 was on 3 for 2 I thought I may as well just get both. They are named Perfect Pastels and Metallic Nudes and the pair of them sound right up my street!

The stands were already picked pretty bare so I pretty much ran home to swatch so no one else misses out!

17VintageLove

The outside, how pretty! I love birds and the flowers, I think this is really cute packaging considering it’s such a bargain brand, 17 have really stepped up their game with these and the Wild Curl mascara tube!

17VintageLove1

It doesn’t stop there! Awww! As above L is Perfect Pastels and R is Metallic Nudes. The cream palette is nice, not as tacky as I would expect and they are pretty solid. Not so solid I would chuck them loose in my bag but sturdy enough for a place in my makeup bag.

First up Perfect Pastels…

17VintageLovePrettyPastel

The swatches aren’t great as it’s overcast as hell but I wanted to do these asap! I’ve numbered them and the swatches….

17VintageLovePrettyPastel3No Flash

17VintageLovePrettyPastel2No Flash

17VintageLovePrettyPastels5Flash

17VintageLovePrettyPastel4Flash

Number 6 is more purple in the palette than it photographs but either way it is gorgeous! I can see myself getting a lot of wear from this palette. Each swatch is without primer and is two light swipes. Pretty great pigmentation I think!

Next up Metallic Nudes…

17VintageLoveMetallicNudes

Orgasmic!

17VintageLoveMetallicNudes4No Flash

17VintageLoveMetallicNudes5No Flash

17VintageLoveMetallicNude1Flash

17VintageLoveMetallicNude3Flash

Ahhh I love this! This is a little more pigmented and again without primer with two light swipes, I think this will be used a LOT! So handy for taking up to my boyfs without lugging the Naked palette about! As much as I love it, it is a big un!

These were £5.49 each and 17 is on 3 for 2 at the moment. They are limited edition so get them while you can!

Available from Boots.

I got a lipgloss as my third free item. God knows why, I’m practically swimming in the stuff. I’ll post pics later!

What do you think? Are you interested in these? Think you’ll be trying? Why is limited edition stuff normally so great!

ALSO - £5 No7 vouchers are back! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Brill thanks for these swatches I defo want the Metallic Nudes! As soon as I saw your swatches I thought of the Naked palette right away! I need this little beauty for sure! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I have SO many nudey taupe eyeshadows they are coming out of my ears but I could still use a few more! I'd get one quick though, the display in my local big Boots was totally ravaged! Have you tried the new mascara?x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make the world go round :)