Pages

Saturday 28 May 2011

NOTD–China Glaze Towel Boy Toy

Oh my god. I’ve been at it again. The thing about blogging is you read a lot of blogs. Which makes me build up a bit of a wishlist. Then when I end up getting some money it all goes pretty quickly on pretty things or things to make me pretty.

I always have a little China Glaze want list, maybe because they aren’t that easy to come by over here, at least not where I live? Towel Boy Toy has been on that list since I first started reading blogs a few years ago and when I was making a small US eBay order the other week I figured it was about time to chuck it in the basket!

This was part of the Poolside collection last year which comprised of neons, I did want Pool Party but the seller didn’t have it.

TowelBoyToy

In short I LOVE IT!!!!! It really ‘pops’ and feels so bright and summery. I usually wear whatever polish takes me fancy whatever season but this really does put me in the mood for paddling pools and BBQ’s! With flash it shows how truly stunning it really is.

TowelBoyToy1TowelBoyToy3

It looks a bit messy, this is two coats, three on some nails and it took a while to dry. I added the quick dry top coat and as you can see there are some marks on my index finger and bubbles on my ring finger. There was a bit of a visible nail line on some nails but I love the colour so much I could ignore that which is a turn up for the books.

I got another two China Glaze polishes that I’m really happy with, thank god for internet swatches!

What do you think? Do you have any China Glaze recommendations? What’s on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)