Pages

Sunday 22 May 2011

My Same Old FOTD

Herrow ladies!

At the moment I am trying to conquer my fear of putting my face on the old tinterweb. I haven’t really told anyone about my blog and I don’t know why, I’m not ashamed or anything. I think it’s because in real life I’m a scruffy git and a bit of a scat, I think my friends wouldn’t think I’d know the first thing about lipstick when obviously I am a mecca of useless (to some) cosmetic information. Anyhoo, I am going to try and get my mug out there so you can put a name to a face etc. I rarely do anything drastic with my makeup but never mind.

FOTDFOTD1

I look like a bug eyed alien. This is my standard face when I am going somewhere but don’t want to go crazy with colour or don’t know what else to chuck on!

FOTD2FOTD4

FOTD6

This is all the goods I used, I don’t use liquid liner if I’m in a rush as I’m still a complete rookie at it, if I don’t I line my waterline with Urban Decay’s 24/7 liner in Zero. As was the ‘how much is my face worth’ thingy going around a few weeks back I figured I’d shoehorn it in here too!

MAC Prep + Prime Skin (not pictured) - £18 (I have had this for ages and didn’t pay that much though)

MAC Studio Moisture Tint in Light - £20

Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original - £14.50 (again had it for a while and got it in NY so it wasn’t this much)

MAC Painterly Paint Pot - £13.50 (got this from CCO for around £9)

Stila eyeshadow in Wheat - £15 (got this while still sold in Space NK, price taken from Beauty Bay)

MUA eyeshadow in Shade 12 - £1

Giorgio Armani eyeshadow in 55 – ?£20 again this is ages old

Models Own Hi-Definer Pro-Eyeliner - £6

Revlon Grow Luscious mascara - £9.99

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in Light - £4.19

Benefit EyeBright - £14 (£2 with Glamour)

Benefit Dallas - £23.50

Chanel Joues Contraste in 65 Espiegle - £30

Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Betty - £16

Collection 2000 clear mascara – around £3

Bourjois Delice de Poudre in 51 - £6.99

Prestige Pure Mineral bronzer in Pure Shimmer - £9.49

Simple makeup corrector thing – around £5

TOTAL = £230.16

That makes me feel a little ill. I don’t even feel like I use too much on my face. However I suppose that is with my most expensive blusher, one of my most expensive bases and most of the stuff I got either ages ago when the RRP was lower or while it was on special offer. A estimate of how much I actually paid at time of purchase would be £194.70. Not much difference. At least it has been accumulated over time……? I spend way too much money on cosmetics. My name is Jade and I heart pretty things.

Are you the same? I like to think I only buy stuff I see recommended and while it is on special offer but here in the UK we have nowhere near the sales that go on in the US. Rubbish.

Would you like to see any of the above products in more detail? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)