Pages

Saturday 29 January 2011

NOTD–China Glaze For Audrey/GOSH Rainbow

Bonjourno! How is everyone? Having a good week? I went MIA (again!) last week and the week before, back at uni stress and assignments and presentations and dissertation supposedtobegettingonwithitbuthaven’tyet…

I changed my nails a few times during the weeks as I realised I have SO many polishes I am going to wear every single one and post it here, then it doesn’t feel so silly having that many just sat there for me to enjoy!

I know some people don’t like it but I heart wearing blues and greens, green is my favourite colour and blue is a close second so I love having these colours in front of me to cheer me up! Especially at this time of year when there is hardly daylight, sod the wintery dull colours, I want something to brighten my day!

ForAudreyRainbow3

ForAudreyRainbow1ForAudreyRainbow2

China Glaze is a Tiffany blue, LOVE IT! The colour is beautiful and makes me thing of beautiful jewellery all day! Rainbow has flakies that reflect different colours from a goldy-greeny to a reddy-pinky, so pretty! I have worn it over a few polishes and this is by far my favourite combination I’ve discovered, I love it on my toes when I have tanned feet too. Application was average, not too bad but not amazing, the wear was the same. Stuff chips on me SO easily but I think I got 3-4 days out of this with some minor tipwear and a few small chips that weren’t properly noticeable, pretty good for me.

What do you think? Do you have Rainbow or it’s supposed dupe Sally Hansen’s Hidden Treasure? Any other awesome combinations you have discovered?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)