Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2011

NOTD–China Glaze Heli-Yum

Hola hombres! A quickie again today, just a few pictures of one of my China Glaze purchases I mentioned a few weeks ago.

I was kinda unsure about this one, I had my eye on it for a while but I wasn’t sure it was a colour I’d wear that often. It is pretty red which I hate on me but it pulls more cherry red making it wearable.

HeliYumHeliYum1HeliYum2

On my camera these looked like they photographed completely awfully but it actually looks ok, maybe a bit too pink in the pictures with flash but the main elements are right.

This was two coats with top coat, sadly it only lasted a day due to my job, it will definitely be coming out of the polish drawer pretty soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)