Pages

Saturday 6 August 2011

Experimental FOTD

Hm, maybe that was a bit extreme. It’s experimental for me but not necessarily for anyone else…

I was procrastinating (if ever I had a talent, this would be it) yesterday and thinking about any makeup looks I want to try. I remembered Kim Kardashian sported a double winged liner look aggges ago and thought it might be worth a go. These last few weeks I’ve been working on my winged liner, why not double the fun?!

So I kind of chickened out of doing both wings with actual liner liner and this is where I ended up…

DoubleWingedLinerDoubleWingedLiner1

Argh I have no idea why my eyebrows look so straggly, they look fine in real life. Maybe a small trim is in order.

DoubleWingedLiner2

And a gormless face. What a treat for you all!

Face – MAC Studio Moisture Tint in Light, GOSH Touch Up concealer in 1, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in 2, Nars Deep Throat blush, St Tropez Illuminator in Rose, Accessorize bronzer in Monaco, Guerlain Meterorites Perles in 02

Eyes – MAC Painterly paint pot, MUA Heaven and Earth palette, No7 cream eyeliner

Lips – MAC Gentle Simmer

I took loads of full face pictures but the lighting was appalling, this was the best of a bad bunch. And I OD’d on the bronzer and had to do a bit of blendy blendy blending which muddied up the colours a little. No mind, it was only to a local old man pub, I felt overdone as it was.

I quite like the No7 cream liner, a bit late on the bandwagon seeing as you can’t get it any more…I was under the impression it would run everywhere but I’ve worn it on a few sweaty nights out lately and it’s held up great! You hardly need any too so it will hopefully last until the end of time.

What do you think? Do you take much inspiration from celebrities? I don’t really pay much attention to celebrities so I draw more from what I see on blogs…not that I am experimental in the first place……

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)