Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

JadeyLou Initiative Dos–Lip Glosses

Hello!
As promised after yesterdays mammoth post here are the glosses I’ve worn these past few weeks…
1lg
Topshop Polish Top – Bottom Coral, Smoothie, Melba..please excuse the state of them!
L-R Bourjois Effet 3D in 20, MAC Lipglass in Silly Girl, MAC Superglass in Sweet Tart, Sleek Pout Polish in Sugar May
1lg1
1lg2
Coral, Smoothie, Melba
1lg3
20, Silly Girl, Sweet Tart, Sugar May
Look at the flakies in Sweet Tart!! This was probably a little OTT for work so I applied sparingly! The way I look at it is that I’m not allowed crazy colour hair or mad piercings for work so why not go wild with lips!?
I hope you like, I’ll do a favourite lipstick/gloss post soon to look at my faves in a little more detail
Have a good week x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)