Pages

Monday 4 October 2010

An EOTE (Eye Of The Evening) with some pretty awful pictures




I heart summer an awful lot. Being of ginger skin (I love being a pale 'un and having freckles but it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to tan on the majority of my body) the sun can have its issues but my god those issues are infinitely easier to deal with than chapped skin and lips, windmangled hair and rain making my hair into a flat mess. Here is a teesy weensy look I wore a couple of times throughout the summer, I got Paradisco at the CCO in York and couldn't quite figure out how to wear it and this is a variation of my first attempt. And I'm still getting the hang of the whole photographing thing, I cannot for the love of god keep my eye shut properly to show the colours which does not help! So I know this was badly rushed and you can tell but it reminds me of summer, yaknow, the yellow and coraly peach for the sunset and blue eyeliner for the sea....tenuous....but yes?
Here is what I used;
-The yellow from NYX Runway Collection 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette in 01 Jazz night
-Polyester Bride from Urban Decay Ammo Palette in inner corner
-MAC Paradisco on outer corner and in crease
-Collection 2000 Dazzle Me! in 21 Paradise as highlight that needs to be blended sooo badly!
-GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Pretty Petrol
and last but not least my baby Prestige My Biggest Lashes Mascara in Black.
Do you have any other suggestions or ideas how to wear Paradisco? It's such a beautiful colour but I haven't a clue how to wear it without looking like a crazy person! It looks a lot brighter in real life I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)