Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

A JadeyLou Initiative Numero Dos–Lip Products

Following on from my earlier post about rotating my products round during my weekly boring-as-hell work makeup routine – here is the lip products edition…
I don’t mean to sound like a dick but lip products – I have a million of the feckers so the aim of this game is to stop reaching for MAC Angel – or ‘Ange’ as she is now known – man up and use some other shizzle.
Lipper1
Lipper2
L-R: Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti, Rimmel Moisture Renew in Coral Queen, NYX Tea Rose, Wet N Wild MegaLast in Just Peachy and Dollhouse Pink, Sleek Sheen Coral Reef, MAC Ange (Angel), 17 Mirror Shine Beehive, Topshop Lip Stick in Coy and Barry M 147 Peachy Pink.
So operation Don’t Use MAC Ange was a fail from the off but I have used a few other bits since this programmes introduction two weeks ago.
Lipper7
Revlon, Rimmel, NYX, Wet n Wild Peachy
Lipper9
Wet n Wild Peachy, Wet n Wild Pink, Sleek, MAC
Lipper10
MAC, 17, Topshop, Barry M
Oh dear hairy arm swatches.
You can see there is a bit of variation, I had to use the Rimmel and Sleek lightly to be work friendly/not look like a clown. You can also see that the Topshop and Barry M are very similar. Unfortunately they both have a difficult formula as well and are impossible to wear alone, both of these I wore topped with glosses.
Bringing me nicely on to…
Lipper3
MAC Cremesheen Glass in Right Image, Clinique Superbalm in Raspberry (sample maybe from Glamour magazine?), 17 Va Va Voom in So Peach, Barry M 5, HEMA Lipgloss Shine
Lipper4
Same order as above
Lipper6
And one more for luck. I love wearing Right Image over Angel and So Peach over Barry M 147, those have been my favourite combination I’ve found since following this initiative but I will post these with lip swatches in a separate post
I know it’s a bit boring just swatching but I haven’t shown nearly enough of my collection and this is one way to plough through it!
I will update as I use more and more, 15 down ten million more to go!

3 comments:

Comments make the world go round :)