Pages

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Empties

Just a quickie showing some badboys I recently finished, not just hit pan but completely exhausted!
Firstly, Simple Intensive Lip Moisturiser arrived through my door after I signed up as a Simple VIP member, where you are sent samples and Simple information. Although I have used some Simple products before this is the only one that I reached for frequently. It moisturises and softens wonderfully and this lasts for a good few hours meaning I can chuck some on when I get to work and don't usually need to reach for any balm until lunchtime! It applies easily and the packaging is standard Simple, effective but nothing fancy. Thumbs up!
This is another sample, Max Factor Masterpiece High Definition Mascara in Rich Black. I got this in a makeup bag free when I spent £15 or so on Max Factor in Boots. I used this while on my last placement every day and I had no flakes or smudges and it held my curl all day, pretty outstanding when you've spent the day on your feet running around in a sweaty mess (sounds gross but its true). Messy mascara is the last thing you want to worry about. It doesn't add tons of length or volume and looked quite natural on me but that is exactly what I look for in a everyday mascara. A friend recommended Masterpiece Max to me the other day and I'm going to give that one a go in the next few weeks.....
Finally No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in 55 Wheatsheaf. I have been using this shade of eyeshadow since I was 14 years old and I borrowed it off my mum. Its great for when I can't be bothered/am in a rush and just want a wash of something that isn't too in your face or garish.
Seriously, it is IMPOSSIBLE to take a good swatch of this! I'll try again with a different camera, I appreciate this is a pitiful effort. It's a pale goldy colour, wears a good 7-8 hours without a primer and even when it does crease it is minimal. Absolute winner! I will repurchase again and again, this must be like my 3rd or 4th one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)