Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

A Little Empty

Happy Monday! I hope your day started better than mine! I am on annual leave which would normally make me happy but I feel poo! Why The Face!

As January the slow and boring and depressing month is over with and I have spent almost all my wages ALREADY I thought I’d show you a few of the things I have managed to use up in the last few weeks…

EmptiesCollage

Top Left Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Shampoo was a freebie from John Lewis back in September when you took in an empty shampoo bottle. I’m almost through with the conditioner too and to be honest, I love this duo. My hair always feels silky smooth when I use them together and I don’t feel the need to use any other products (eg leave in conditioner) like I do with some others. This would be a definite repurchase – however this retails at £20 (eek!) on the John Lewis website so may have to wait until I’m in the money!

Top Right L’Oreal Elvive Full Restore 5 Replenishing Masque was a pleasure to use. It smoothed my frazzled ends, untangled knots and made my hair a lot more manageable without weighing it down. This won’t be repurchased because of – as I’ve banged on about before – L’Oreal’s animal testing policy.

Bottom Left Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is a beauty. This is my second bottle and the only thing that stopped me from grabbing another is my lack of funds. Next payday I’m thinking about a trip to the Isle of Wight where the HQ is for a look around the store and to get some more goodies from the range. If you’ve put off trying this and remain unconvinced by the hype – give in. I’m using Superdrug’s Vitamin E cloth cleanser in it’s place and while it’s good I don’t feel it’s as good as this one.

Bottom Right Superdrug Natural High Brightening Eye Cream…well. Lord knows my undereyes could do with some brightening. This wasn’t the cream to provide. It’s a nice formula, sinks in quickly and does provide moisture but I didn’t find it brightening and as I am (not so slowly) creeping towards a quarter century I feel like I need something a bit more heavy duty. If your undereye area isn’t too dry and you aren’t yet bothered about ageing then for the price it’s a goodie.

Do you agree with any of these? Or have you used any of them?

One last thing…because I went home this weekend…

BuddersCleaning

Obligatory bunpix, Fluff cleaning herself and Brownie cleaning Fluff

Dawww!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)