Pages

Saturday 28 January 2012

MAN I’M ALIVE!!!

It’s true, I am alive and well.

In fact, I am very well. In this last month and a bit I have moved to a different area of the country, into a flat shared with my hetero life partner (aka my boyf) and started a proper job!

So far everything is going swimmingly. Yesterday was my first proper pay day which was exciting though most went on rent and bills rather than the Mulberry handbagasm I was hoping for (sadface)

Due to only getting paid yesterday and leaving my previous job the week before xmas, to say I have been skint is a mahoosive understatement. Therefore my life has mostly consisted of;

Coffee

Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. I am a total girl and have to have a spoon of hot chocolate in there too because the taste is ick but god knows what I would be like in the morning without it…

Books

Reading. Fact: I heart books. These are all the books I have read since the new year, I am midway through the top one now. I actually squealed when I realised the library was a 2 minute walk away! When I have no money making the pub out of the question and the only telly the boyf permits is the African Cup of Nations, Agatha Christie is my saviour.

DSCF6001

Exploring. I have left my beloved West Country for the south coast. I miss my bunnies a lot but they will be joining me soon enough! They had to stay home with my parents as I didn’t have much time to find somewhere suitable for them to live with me before my start date :(

I do love where I am living at the moment, with the exception of the occasional vagrant. It does seem that Southsea is where crustaceans come to die though…

Crab

Crab1

Poor Sebastian.

In more makeup related terms, I have a few goodies you should be seeing soon, some from Christmas time and some payday treats!

Goodies

One more parting shot of the exploration shenanigans last weekend…

DSCF6046

I hope you are all well and had a good Christmas and new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make the world go round :)